Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seven Weird Random Facts About Me

Paula at Amused Mama has tagged me for this fun and interesting MeMe.

• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. When I was 15 I fell off a hay wagon, and ended up in the hospital for 9 days. I missed a month of school. It took me almost 5 years before I could even sit on a haywagon again.

2. On one my many youth ministry adventures: We (the girls) were in a Finnish Sauna for about twenty minutes in our bathing suits. Than we put on our wool socks and went running outside in the snow and jumped in the lake which had frozen ice chunks everywhere! We ducked under the water and scrubbed our hair. We jumped out of the lake as quickly as we could and put our hats on our head. I'm so thankful no one had a picture of this :-)

3. I was the Co-Captain of our Pom Pom Squad/Dance line in highschool!

4. I Danced with Zig Ziglar on the beach in CanCun, Mexico. You can find the story in my blog.

5. I wanted to become a Cruise Director like Julie McCoy on the Love Boat! I am totally serious!

6. I love to dance to 80's music with my boys!!! We have fun jammin out together!

7. Since we live on a farm, we have way to many fly's in our house. The boys and I will go on fly hunts around the house and when we get one....we sing..."Another one bites the dust."


Okay, I am tagging:
He Won My Heart(Shannon), Cheryl, Melisa, Angie, Kristi, and anyone else that woud like to play along. Please let me know if you, did and I will link it to my blog so others can see!

No comments: