Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LIFE CHANGING DEVELOPMENT

It has been awhile since I have posted. I have been busy with a project I have been working on for over a year. It is one of those "life changing" moments. It will change some of my time, have a positive impact on our budget, and it is a milestone for a member of our family.

Only another Mommy or Daddy could truly understand this as a "big deal." A few of you have probably guessed as to "what in the world" is she talking about.

Have you guessed, yet? Are you curious? Or are you wishing, I would just hurry up and post about it all ready? LOL!

Matthew is officially potty-trained! WOOHOO, want to join me in my happy dance ;-)

For those of you who do not know, Matthew is almost 4-years-old! I have tried just about everything a Mother can do to accomplish this important detail in our life.

I was beginning to think I was a failure as a Mommy. I stay at home with my kids...I'm with them all of the time...why is this not happening. I tried everything from bribery to taking almost every important toy away from him. The only thing it accomplished, was him holding it in for way to long.

Many Mom's told me, relax, he will decide one day he want to be a big boy and it will happen. Easy to say when it is not your kid. And even though, I hoped they were right...I really didn't believe them. I was beginning to think it would never happen.

Well guess what?!!!!? Those other Moms, knew exactly what they were talking about. So, to all of those Mom's who hung in there with me, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!

4 comments:

Jimella said...

Yeah! Doing the Happy Dance with you!!!! WOOHOO! I love the new look to your blog too.

Shannon Jacobyansky said...

A big HOO RAHHHHH for "M" and for you for finally getting to this glorious moment! Life will never be the same again....lol!

Shannon Jacobyansky said...

Does this mean we won't have any more interruptions on the phone...lol!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! And I agree with Jimella--very nice look!