Saturday, November 08, 2014

Like a Girl

I am sure many of you have seen this youtube clip already #LikeAGirl, I encourage you to watch it if you have not.  And if you are like me, you have watched it several times.

I know so many girls and women who are amazing athletes, and there would be boys and men who would have a hard time keeping up with them.

My favorite line is when the girl says, I am going to run like myself.  We all need to look at our gifts and abilities and realize that we are enough...just they way we are.  Now, I do not mean we should strive to always do our best.  But be the best you.

We are created in the image of God.  We are His masterpieces.  We are all different.  We each have our own gifts and abilities.  It is time to stop comparing and to enjoy who you are.  And also to remember who you are....a child of God.

No comments: